Great smiles begin with great oral hygiene tools such as mouthwash. Not only are mouthwashes designed to improve the aroma of your breath, but they can clean your teeth, strengthen your tooth enamel, and even brighten your smile.
Always choose a mouthwash that can help achieve the needs you desire. Listed below are varying forms of mouthwash to consider:
– For whiter teeth: Mouthwash can contain special ingredients designed to remove stains or discolorations and advance the look of your smile.
– For a clean smile: Mouthwash is best used after meals to help neutralize destructive acids, limit the damage of tooth sensitivity, wash away harmful bacteria, and freshen your breath.
– For fluoride supplementation: Mouthwash can contain fluoride as an added ingredient thanks to its cavity-fighting power and ability to help fortify tooth enamel.
– For combating halitosis: Mouthwash can prevent halitosis, often called bad breath, by removing odor-causing residue and bacteria.
– All-purpose and multi-functional mouthwash: Mouthwash can have more than one benefit, so you can mix and match to determine which ones work best for your smile care needs.
No matter which treatment you desire, Dr. Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz and our team at Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz, DDS & Associates, Inc. will make sure that your cavities are properly treated. To schedule an oral exam or professional cleaning at our dentist office in Burbank, California, please contact us at 818-558-4332. A healthy smile is a happy smile!